???Supporting Our Communities
?Grace makes significant financial and volunteer service contributions to the communities where we operate around the world. Members of the Grace family donate hours, ideas, and effort to improve community health and safety, education, the environment, civic leadership, and much more. Many programs and initiatives are in response to requests while others develop under the leadership of more than 3,900 Grace employees in their own communities.
Since 1961, the Grace Foundation has supported charitable organizations and educational institutions that promote the wellbeing of the communities where we live and work.
The company matches, dollar for dollar, personal gifts made by our employees to accredited secondary schools, community and junior colleges, four-year colleges and universities, and graduate and professional schools.
FOCUS: STEM EDUCATION AND BASIC NEEDSGrace contributes to programs and projects that improve the quality of life in the most impactful ways possible. Our focus is on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education and basic needs, such as food, shelter, first aid, and healthcare. We also support health and human services organizations, as well as civic, environmental, and cultural programs. We support organizations based in areas where Grace has a significant employee presence.?
Deciding which organizations and causes to support is always difficult. We evaluate requests for funds based on the following criteria.
- Non-profit organizations (501 (c) 3 status in the United States)
- Operate near a Grace facility
- Support education opportunities, especially related to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (for students or teachers)
- Provide basic needs (i.e., first aid, shelter, food)
- Support environmental or safety outreach or training
- Align with Grace communities (i.e., community center renovation, landmark preservation)
- Have a Grace connection (such as employee volunteers)?
?If you would like to submit an application for a grant, you may do so online by clicking here. Applications for grants are accepted through November 30 and final decisions and grant disbursements are made early the following year. ?